Transitioning to Stage 6
Since St Francis Xavier's College is a senior high school significant emphasis is placed on transition to Stage 6. The following activities are an indication of this commitment -
- Executive visits to Associated Schools
- Curriculum Information Evenings (held in Term 3)
- Individual interviews (held in Term 4)
- Orientation Days (held in Term 4)
- Two dedicated days for Year 11 at the commencement of the new school year
- Getting to Know you Day
- Ongoing support through Tutor Groups and House Coordinators
- Parent Information Evenings (held in Term 1)
- Transition Meetings for students with special needs (held in the year prior to enrolment)
The 2021 Individual Course Presentations will be available on this site from Wednesday 22nd July 2020.
Students will be able to enter course preferences online from Monday 27th July. The link for this process will be emailed to each family.
All parent/carers from Associated Schools will receive an enrolment package.
Parents/carers from non-associated (other) schools need to request an enrolment package and complete the appropriate documentation.